What you'll learn
Welcome! This course is designed to help you pick up press coverage as a racing driver to boost your profile. This, in turn, will help you to attract and secure sponsors.
Whether you're looking to build your audience or get coverage for a key sponsor, this course will teach you all the ins and outs of PR and working with journalists. Including:
- How to secure interviews and coverage in the local, motorsport, trade and lifestyle press.
- How to use social media to pick up coverage.
- Why sponsors are impressed by drivers that get consistent coverage.
- How to run press events.
- How to write a press release.
- How to make yourself newsworthy.
- How to contact and build relationships with journalists.
Join the Facebook group
The Racing Mentor Sponsorship Community is a place where racing drivers come together to share their experiences, ask for advice and get feedback on what they're doing.
If you have a question about PR, want to share what you've learned or just want to share a win, post it in the group.
When you join, mention in the questions that you're part of this course.